We protect your data.
- We do everything we can to prevent unwanted access and malicious use of the components of the WPA platform. The components of the WPA use state of the art, enterprise class cloud based components. The teams we employ to build the individual components and maintain the overall platform are experienced in developing and maintaining business critical applications for customers around the world and have a track record of providing high quality, trustworthy and secure systems.
- WPA is a robust and secure environment suited to the task of expedient and secure data gathering, information exploration and communication.
Your data is sent using HTTPS.
- WPA secures the data transmission between the browser and its servers by industry standard Secure Sockets Layer, with identity provided by high quality certificate providers.
- WPA is hosted on the Microsoft Azure hosting platform. Windows Azure, as an application-hosting platform, must provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer data.
- It must also provide transparent accountability to allow customers and their agents to track administration of services, by themselves and by Microsoft.
- As a service provider, Microsoft must comply with regulatory requirements of the governmental entities within whose jurisdictions Azure operates, along with industry regulations that cover many companies in specific fields. Microsoft’s compliance framework is designed to address this challenge. The security for Microsoft’s cloud infrastructure is managed by the Online Services Security and Compliance team, which maintains the security control framework and develops policies and programs for ensuring compliance and managing security risks.
- The Microsoft cloud undergoes annual audits for PCI DSS, SOX and HIPAA compliance, as well as internal assessments throughout the year. The Microsoft cloud has obtained ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification and SAS 70 Type 1 and II attestations.
- The team that provides development work for WPA is trained and proficient to correctly use the Azure components in the correct way and have ample experience developing business critical applications.
Want to know more?
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other security questions and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
Have a concern? Need to report an incident?
- Have you noticed abuse, misuse, an exploit, or experienced an incident with your account? Please mail us at email@example.com for details on how to securely submit a report.