Terms of Service
By using WPA (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Innvire B.V. (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all data provided to service and activity that occurs under your account (even when data is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refunds Terms
- The Service starts with a payment for six months, invoiced when the scan of the Service starts (“Scan”). Once the first six months are up, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying for additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- The rate of additional usage after the first six months is 1% of the graduated list price per month, invoiced per period of six months. Invoiced in advance, with a payment term of 30 days.
- Sequential purchase of Service modules results in additional six months of usage of Service.
- Refunds are processed according to our fair refund policy.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by writing your account-manager. Once he confirms your cancellation your account will be terminated within 5 days and you will be notified once the cancellation has occurred.
- All of your data will be immediately inaccessible from the Service upon termination. Within 30 days, this data will be permanently inaccessible from all backups and logs. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all data in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the WPA site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Privacy, Copyright and Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the data you provide while using the Service (e.g. employee-data). All information provided remain from their respective owners (e.g. population-owner).
- The Company does not pre-screen data, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to screen, refuse or remove any data that is available via the Service.
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Company, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
Dispute Resolution and Legal Jurisdiction
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with the present Terms of Service shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules. The Emergency Arbitrator Provisions shall not apply.
- The Dutch law is governing these Terms of Service.
- The language of the arbitration is English or Dutch.
- The place of Arbitration is in a European country.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove data and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or privacy laws or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your data, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) privacy law violation;(v1)or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers may access their Service data via the Application Program Interface (“API”). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. The Company will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new modules, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.